301 W. Franklin Street
Taylorville, IL 62568
CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCY
CHRISTIAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
CORRECTIONAL CENTER * 9-1-1 CENTER
301 W. FRANKLIN STREET P. O. BOX 678 • TAYLORVILLE, IL 62568
SHERIFF BRUCE KETTELKAMP PHONE (217) 824-4961
CHIEF DEPUTY FAX (217) 824-4963 SHERIFF’S OFFICE
BRUCE ENGELING FAX (217)
COMMITMENT * INTEGRITY * SERVICE _____________________________________________________________________________________________
THE CHRISTIAN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE IS CURRENTLY SEEKING
APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION OF DEPUTY SHERIFF
Prospective candidates must meet the following criteria:
1. An applicant must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
2. An applicant cannot have been convicted of a felony
3. An applicant must be a citizen of the United States
4. An applicant must possess a valid driver's license at the time of
completing the application.
5. An applicant must be a full time resident of Christian County within
thirty (30) days of being hired.
6. An applicant must be willing to accept any assignment and duty
shift as deemed appropriate by the Sheriff or his designee.
7. An applicant must be a High School graduate, or equivalent (GED).
Applications may be picked up at the Christian County Sheriff’s
Office, 301 W. Franklin Street, Taylorville, IL
must be submitted to the Christian County Sheriff’s Office by April